- Do you wish to have straighter teeth, but don’t want to wear metal braces?
- Did you have braces previously, but your teeth shifted later?
- Do feel like your teeth are not bad enough for full braces, but still wish to get them straighter with a simpler, quicker, and more affordable alternative?
- Are you hesitant about getting straighter teeth due to high costs?
If you said “yes” to any of the questions above, then you may be a perfect candidate for Clear Aligner Orthodontic Therapy. What are Clear Aligners? You may have heard about Invisalign. It is an alternative to traditional metal braces that utilizes clear retainer like trays that move your teeth. Here are the advantages:
- Discreet look- you don’t have to show the world that you are getting braces. The Clear Aligners help hide existing gaps as well.
- Improved Oral Hygiene- Since the clear aligner trays are removable, you will be able to clean your teeth more easily than if you were wearing traditional metal braces.
- Comfort- the thin clear aligner material will not irritate soft tissues of the mouth, as metal wires and braces. You can eat the food you want without worrying about brackets getting loose.
- Protection from Teeth Grinding- If you are a clencher or grinder, then the Clear Aligners can double as a thin night/day guard that will protect your teeth from wear and tear.
Our revolutionary digital dentistry technology has allowed to us scan, design, and 3D print to fabricate Clear Aligners in-house (unlike Invisalign that is outsourced), making it a fraction of what Invisalign costs. We specialize in short treatment averaging 6 months or less of Clear Aligner wear, but no case is too small to treat . Call us at 407-851-0784 or send us a message via Facebook for a consultation.